Yoga is highly efficient in helping you to maximise productivity at your workplace or work from home. It offers:
- alternative support to work from home employees who are lacking morale
- immediate stress relief
- rise in energy levels and reduction of fatigue
- assistance with occupational ailments such as (headaches, neck and shoulder stiffness, carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis, etc)
- improvement of focus & concentration
- increase in a positive attitude and team spirit
- help with creativity, inspiration and overall mental health
- increase of immunity
Since working from home is establishing itself due to the global health risks imposed by COVID – 19, I offer my corporate yoga service online as well. Classes are conducted via ZOOM. Yoga at your office or at home doesn’t need any special props apart from a yoga mat. It can be as short as a half an hour session, at which people don’t sweat too much or longer if you can accommodate it. It is all-inclusive as it considers everyone uniquely. A pre-work morning session will ensure that your employees will be also mentally prepared and motivated for their day ahead.
Price for a 10 x 30min class pack is £500
Price for a 10 x 60min class pack is £1000
The first session is a free tester, no further commitment required unless you wish it. Use our contact form or call Tanya on 07714451978 to get in touch.